Wireless Internet Conditions of Use
The following conditions of use are aligned to the Brimbank Libraries Internet Conditions of Use:
- Wi-Fi available during library opening hours
- Restrictions including file type and speed may apply
- Parents/Guardians responsible for Wi-Fi use by children under 18 years of age
- Brimbank Libraries has no responsibility for security of personal or other information
- Equipment configuration setting changes and system security are the sole responsibility of owner of the device
- Users must adhere to all relevant laws including Copyright and licensing agreement
- The internet must not be used for displaying pornographic, obscene or offensive material
- Limited staff assistance may be available (Staff assistance to login is available)
- Information on being cybersafe: www.esafety.gov.au
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Find out about our latest Library news, collections, services and events.
News about local activities, resources and research relating to Lifelong Learning in Brimbank.