Workability Live & Free Webinar Series
Introducing a free webinar series providing information on how young people with diverse abilities, along with their families/carers and teachers, can develop skills and knowledge for the world of work.
All Sessions are from 5:30-6:30 pm
- August 18: What is the NDIS and Supports for Leaving School - Facilitated by the Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Local Area Coordinator (LAC) Team
- August 25: Exploring your career interests and skills - Facilitated by Future Connect Local Learning Employment Network (LLEN)
- September 1: Self Advocacy - Facilitated by Department of Education and Training
- September 8: Local Youth Programs and opportunities - Facilitated by The City of Melton and City of Brimbank
- September 15: Education and Employment - Facilitated by Department of Education and Training
Subscribe to our Celebrating Learning Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter sharing local activities, resources and research relating to lifelong learning in Brimbank.