What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a free reading tracking website and app. You log your reading to keep track of the titles you have read or join in on our reading challenges to meet new reading goals, collect badges and win prizes!
How do I get started?
- Go to our Beanstack site, and register. You will need your library card to sign up. Not a member? Become a library member now!
- You can also download the free Beanstack Tracker app for your device. Search Brimbank Libraries to register or log in
- Follow the instructions to sign yourself and family members up. One account can have multiple readers; for instance, a parent runs the account and has each child listed as a reader.
- Once your account is created, you can register for the challenge that appears on your home screen. You can log your reading by clicking "Log Reading and Activities" button on the top left of the page. Logging there will automatically fill into a challenge if it meets the requirements AND you have registered for the challenge, or you can log directly in each challenge.
- Challenges available for you and your readers' age groups will pop up on the homepage. If the adult reader is selected, only adult challenges will appear. Make sure to register for the challenge if you want your logged reading to count towards it!
- Toggle between readers to see what is available for different age groups.
- Read your way through the challenges to earn badges, and possibly prizes! (not all challenges have a prize, check the challenge descriptions for details)
Go to Beanstack now!
Subscribe to our Celebrating Learning Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter sharing local activities, resources and research relating to lifelong learning in Brimbank.