Conditions of Use
- If an item is returned late an overdue fine for each item for each day will be applied. The current charge is $0.30c per day
- To avoid overdue charges please renew online, in-person or over the phone. Items that are reserved may not be renewed
- Reservations may be placed on all items except toys at no charge
- If we do not have a book you are looking for you may request it through our website or when visiting one of our 5 libraries. Some items may not be held by us but can be requested from other public libraries and at a cost of $3.20 (inter-library loan)
- Any item damaged, destroyed or lost will have a replacement or damage fee applied
- Please notify the library immediately if your library card is lost or stolen
- Notify the library immediately of any change to your personal details including name and address
- Library users are required to follow Library rules. These are on display at all libraries.
Subscribe to our Celebrating Learning Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter sharing local activities, resources and research relating to lifelong learning in Brimbank.