Conditions of Use
- If an item is returned late an overdue fine for each item for each day will be applied. The current charge is $0.30c per day
- To avoid overdue charges please renew online, in-person or over the phone. Items that are reserved may not be renewed
- Reservations may be placed on all items except toys at no charge
- If we do not have a book you are looking for you may request it through our website or when visiting one of our 5 libraries. Some items may not be held by us but can be requested from other public libraries and at a cost of $3.30 (inter-library loan)
- Any item damaged, destroyed or lost will have a replacement or damage fee applied
- Please notify the library immediately if your library card is lost or stolen
- Notify the library immediately of any change to your personal details including name and address
- Library users are required to follow Library rules. These are on display at all libraries.
- We may collect and process the information you provide at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms or requesting further information about our services
Subscribe to our Celebrating Learning Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter sharing local activities, resources and research relating to lifelong learning in Brimbank.