301 Hampshire Road
Ph: 9249 4640
Melway Ref: Map 26 H - 12
|Monday||10am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||1pm - 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 8pm|
|Thursday||10am - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 8pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday||1pm - 5pm|
Sunshine Library is located along the main street of the Sunshine shopping precinct and is next door to the Sunshine Marketplace. It is a short walk from Sunshine train station and close to bus services.
Take a virtual tour of Sunshine Library.
What's On for Kids at Sunshine LibraryWe run a range of regular activities, fun special events, and school holiday programs. Join us for storytime during school term. For more information, click here
- Baby Bounce: Thursdays, 10.30-11am
- Toddler Storytime: Fridays, 10.30-11am
- Preschool Storytime: Mondays and Wednesdays, 10.30-11am
- Bedtime Storytime: First Thursday of the month, 6.30-7pm
- Vietnamese Bilingual Storytime: Thursdays, 11-11.30am
- Children's Corner:Thursdays, 4-5pm
What's On for Youth at Sunshine Library
- Study Support for Young People: Wednesdays, 4-5.30pm
What's On for Adults at Sunshine Library
- Practice Your English: Fridays, 1-2pm
- Third Wednesday Conversation Club: Third Wednesday of the month, 11am - 12noon
- Sunshine Library Card Group: Thursdays, 1.30-3pm
- Cyber Seniors Computer Group: Last Monday of the month, 11am-12noon
- Computer Classes: We offer a range of computer classes to suit varying skill levels. Click here for more information.
Sunshine Library Features
- 12 community languages: Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Greek, Italian, Macedonian, Maltese, Polish, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese
- Two Playstation 3 consoles and two Wii consoles for playing video games in the library
- The Harvester Site Interpretive Centre is located in Sunshine Library. The Centre is open on Wednesdays from 2pm - 5pm and is staffed by members of the Sunshine Historical Society.
- Copies of the Victorian historical records of Births, Deaths and Marriages on CD Rom for in-library use
- A collection of car repair manuals for in-library use